WINTER ACTIVITIES CONDITIONS UPDATE
- CURLING UPDATE - CLOSED
Bridges Walking Trail - Very Icy
- Melt/thaw cycles continue, watch for icy patches
- Shinny ice on the Bridges pond - CLOSED
- Skating Trail & Skating Rink on the Meadows pond - CLOSED
- Classic Ski and Multi-use trails - CLOSED
Join us for the incredible winter wonderland at The Glencoe Golf & Country Club. We have many winter activities for you and your family to enjoy! Open to all Glencoe Members!
Winter Activities are available from 8 am – 4 pm daily, weather permitting. These access times are subject to change. Please check the website before you visit for any updates. For onsite assistance during open hours, please call 403-826-9006.
- No access to the back road. This area is not maintained for pedestrian use and is hazardous.
- All users must be aware of potential hazards including snow, ice, uneven ground, animals, etc. Please be prepared accordingly.
- On-course restrooms are only available at the Slopes Snack Bar.
- Gate and property will be temporarily closed as needed for safety, maintenance and/or operational considerations.
- Please read and follow all informational and cautionary signage on the property.
Walking Trail OPEN!
- The Bridges 9 pathway is open for walking.
- Walking is permitted on the Bridges pathway at this time (no running, golfing, bike riding, drone usage, etc) for the safety of all users.
- Please stay on the Bridges course pathway system only.
- Dogs are welcome, but must remain on leash at all times.
- Owners, please clean up after your pets.
Skating CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Helmets mandatory for all skaters.
- Meadows Pond is for leisure skating (no sticks or pucks permitted).
- Bridges Pond is for shinny.
- Access from the lower parking lot.
- Skating trails are available on the pond between Lakes 9 and Slopes 9. Access from Slopes Snack Shack.
- Ice surfaces will be cleared of snow if the weather is -20 degrees or warmer.
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- NEW! Outdoor Curling on the Meadows Pond
- Sign up when you arrive for 2 ends per session.
- First come, first serve.
- Helmets mandatory.