WINTER ACTIVITIES DAILY UPDATE
- Bridges Walking Trail is open.
- All other Winter Activities are not open yet. Property conditions are poor with all ponds being dangerous with very thin ice. Check back for opening updates and trail maps.
Join us for the incredible winter wonderland at The Glencoe Golf & Country Club. We have many winter activities for you and your family to enjoy! Open to all Glencoe Members!
Winter Activities are available from 8 am – 4 pm daily, weather permitting. These access times are subject to change. Please check the website before you visit for any updates. For onsite assistance during open hours, please call 403-826-9006.
- No access to the back road. This area is not maintained for pedestrian use and is hazardous.
- All users must be aware of potential hazards including snow, ice, uneven ground, animals, etc. Please be prepared accordingly.
- On-course restrooms are only available at the Slopes Snack Bar.
- Gate and property will be temporarily closed as needed for safety, maintenance and/or operational considerations.
- Please read and follow all informational and cautionary signage on the property.
Walking Trail OPEN!
- The Bridges 9 pathway is open for walking.
- Walking is permitted on the Bridges pathway at this time (no running, golfing, bike riding, drone usage, etc) for the safety of all users.
- Please stay on the Bridges course pathway system only.
- Dogs are welcome, but must remain on leash at all times.
- Owners, please clean up after your pets.
Cross Country Skiing CLOSED
- Enjoy 5 km and 10 km groomed loops starting from the Slopes Snack Shack.
- Skiing is permitted on marked trails only. To protect the course, please do not go off the marked trails.
Multi-Use Trails CLOSED
- Come out for a snowshoe, skate ski or fat bike ride.
- Activities are permitted on marked trails only. To protect the course, please do not go off the marked trails.
- Two skating rinks are available on Bridges 9 for shinny. Access from the lower parking lot.
- Skating trails are available on the pond between Lakes 9 and Slopes 9. Access from Slopes Snack Shack.
- Ice surfaces will be cleared of snow if the weather is -20 degrees or warmer.
- Practice your swing in our new Golf Simulators Wednesday – Sunday from 10 am – 6 pm.
- Starting in January, enjoy full food and beverage service every Saturday and Sunday from 11 am – 6 pm.